Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Limerick: Homage to Gamay From Reader Rob Van Leer!

I love the enthusiasm! My friend and loyal blog reader Rob Van Leer from Atlanta has put his rapier wit to the test and composed the lovely wine limerick below. Inspired by Carol's (his wonderful wife) enjoyment of a Beaujolais tasted Monday, Rob has provided us with this fun composition...


Friday for Gamay
An oft overlooked grape is Gamay.
Its greatest fame lies in Beaujolais.
The wine is not serious,
But the aroma leaves you delirious,
And chases your troubles away!


Couldn't have said it better myself! Please submit your limericks to me and I'll post them up on Friday for all to see!

The Wine Inspiration: Louis Jadot Beaujolais-Villages
Vintage: 2009
Where's it From:
Beaujolais, Burgundy
The Grape:
100% Gamay
Price: $10.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment